Wednesday 12 October 2011

Business Opportunity

I have been in touch with a graphic designer who owns a studio called Leagus.  He has been working with someone called Giles Beckley who is wanting to start up his own Christian art printing business.  Cutting a long story short I was contacted to show him some ideas for art work which he could buy the copyrights to and reproduce and sell nationally.  Charisma Art will be mainly web based but Giles spoke about having gallery stands at certain events.

I have been asked to meet them both at Huddersfield media centre next tuesday which will be good on a professional level as this is how they will see me.  The main aim of the meeting is to discover what it is Giles is looking for, the number of designs he is wanting and the deadlines I will therefore need to meet.


No comments:

Post a Comment