Wednesday 30 May 2012

Who am I now...

I really want to focus on looking forward rather than back after such a long journey which has got me to where I am today.  I have come to realise that my skills, design style, thoughts on design will constantly change depending where I work and what sort of briefs I do.  I found this really exciting and I am looking forward to what is next.  I have discovered the importance of attention to detail - I want to be a quality designer, I have learnt about organisation and time balancing - it is easy to take too long on the wrong thing - I want to be an efficient designer.  I have learnt about the importance of the subject and a range of knowledge which can be put into practice for a number of subjects - I want to be an open minded designer. Most of all I have come to understand the importance of enjoying what you do - I want to love my job and be a designer who is passionate.

No comments:

Post a Comment