Friday 25 March 2011

Because... Manchester

I have got a lot of imagery in this post but I really love because' work. They seem aware of what is going on in the world as well as putting their own stamp on the design industry and creating work which is exciting colourful and challenging.
I am Looking forward to getting in touch with them or even just visiting their studio for an afternoon to see how they go about creating this kind of work.








I love these cute little illustrations, how simple but effective within the right context they are.
It sheds a little light on my own illustrative skills as I do struggle with detail so there is hope for me yet! It really does work well.

this is really simple again but very beautiful. The stoke has been well considered as well as the foil blocked type.

It seems that any company aware of world problems needs to be able to produce visually stimulating publications.
The amount of information that needs to be included is intense and so you need to have some skill to make it as interesting as it should be.
They have definitely inspired me with the use of colour and illustration.

No comments:

Post a Comment