Tuesday 29 March 2011

WITHIN A COMPANY...

I have been thinking a lot more about studio's and places I could imagine myself working without going crazy. I think it is important for me to realise that I work best when there is a problem to solve and where it involves me having to be passionate about the cause. If I was to work within a studio who are sent varying briefs from a variation of clients I could imagine I would struggle to really be excited about every single one.
Therefore, in considering this i have been looking into companies/charities who need graphic designers within their community to work efficiently and to reach the people who need reaching.

One place specifically is Christian aid.
























I feel there would be a lot for me to get excited and passion about as well as having a large variation of brief's to fullfill within the company. I am hoping to give them a call today so as to get an idea as to how I would go about sending them my work/what they would need from me.

No comments:

Post a Comment