Monday 10 May 2010

Speaking from experience.

Crit feedback

I think the main thing that was addressed throughout my feedback sheets was the idea of whether I was actually answering the brief. My concept is that Graphic design is a lifestyle. This on first glance, does not seem like a problem, but looking into the concept and pulling out ideas from this I feel that it is a problem as it is hard to really make Graphic Design your life.
It came across on one feedback sheet that they did like the idea of taking this course and turning it into an exclusive club so as to make the student aware that this is something to be proud of and make the most of and also, that Graphic design in general is in fact something you hold on to for life.
So far within my research and written/drawn ideas I don't think I have clearly explained my ideas and the reason behind the different products I am hoping to create. This is obviously very important and something I need to address before I carry on this process further.

No comments:

Post a Comment