Friday 7 January 2011

Enterprise and Innovation TASK 2 - Where are they? How will they find me?





In the post previous to this I have pin pointed a local company - Set in Bradford, Tigerprint. I think this would be my local choice for somewhere to work.

Nationally - possibly a place like oxfam. There are so many oppurtunities for creativity in a charity like Oxfam and a great thing to be involved in. I already love their brand and the design surrounding the charity. There would also be opportunity to work with video, advertising, products, packaging etc etc. Oxfam Great Britain is based in Oxford.

Internationally - Sagmeister Inc. Looks like it would be a great place to work, based in New York.
Although this view is based purely on aesthetics and is very shallow I like to indulge now and again on my dreams.




No comments:

Post a Comment