Friday 7 January 2011

TheCheeseRoom

I have been looking into a few design studio's... what they do, why they do it.
The cheese Room, although not my favourite, shows how important it is to always know your audience and That it is very important to come to the table with an open mind. The work they have produced is solely client dependant and their ideas seem to flourish from the brief given to them. This is apparent due to the variation in style of design throughout their website.





Although their work is good. It seems quite safe and nothing out of the ordinary. It works well, communicates what it needs to communicate but doesn't excite me.
I think I would love to find a studio which is different, stands out from the rest and maybe works for a specific cause.

No comments:

Post a Comment