Saturday 4 June 2011

Business Card.

I feel I am in a place now where I need to be considering how I specifically want to present myself, especially with my PPD presentation coming up. This is an oppurtunity to show people who I am and want to be as a designer and so little things like branding myself may be a place to start.
I have been looking around the internet at different business card designs and ways people make themselves stand out. These are all foiled and embossed. As a designer who wants to be in a large way print based it would be vital that something about the print was clever, stood out - possibly to do with colour or similarly in these examples, the way they have been printed.




I love the designs below. Different to the normal look of a business card but not so different that you just throw it away. They look like something you would want to hold on to and keep in your purse even if it is just to show people what you picked up.



No comments:

Post a Comment