Wednesday 1 June 2011

Hello! Lucky.

I am not really sure what to do with this stationary company. As much as I like their design work I am a bit concerned about getting in touch when it comes down to the simple fact that my stationary company I branded is called helloLOVE which obviously is very similar to their name. I am sure they would understand that I am still learning etc and that it is not yet a live company so if need be I am able to change the name of it. It has though made me aware of the importance of finding a name which takes into consideration all competitors names and their target markets etc. I really want to make the website live over summer which is a big task in that I still have a lot of work to do for it. Even if I simply build the website so that it is ready to go live and then continue to build the ranges which are to be presented on it.

I completely understand the implications behind starting up a business- or should I say I don't quite understand the implications behind it and so therefore I don't feel I am yet ready to take on this challenge but I am going to keep in touch with my tutors in an attempt to work out the best way forward.

I have realised it is important when you have a concept or goal to carry on trying with it. All you can do is have a go and if it goes wrong in the process then there is no doubt you will of learnt something along the way.

No comments:

Post a Comment