Monday 6 June 2011

Christian Aid re-branding

I have luckily got a contact within christian aid - a well known active charity against poverty.  Who I would really love to work for within the design team.  Although this is very different to the greetings cards and print design etc it is still something I want to pursue in an attempt to discover where I would be best placed.  I was informed that the youth sect of the charity is currently undergoing a re-brand and so I am planning on emailing and asking if I can simply sit in on a meeting to see what they get up to and how they go about completely re-branding part of a charity.  Of course there is a chance that this won't be possible due to confidentiality but even if I can visit their offices in London to see part of the process would really be a great opportunity.

No comments:

Post a Comment